CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

UPDATE~


Tis is how my new working place looks like.
im soli for nt takin any pics inside.
i've 4gotten. =="
anyway~
these are some pics tat i took.
the most i like is the 'SUSHI QUEEN'
looks real.
my boss arr. hen. so gt ' sem gei '
hahaa.
im happi tat im workin thr,
bcuz i can learn sumtin,
get more Xpirien. =)
althought sumtimes gt unhappi things.
bt i wont care bout those useless things anymore.

I nid to concerntrate in my job,
my career,
my savings,
everything.

I dun wanna to be a useless girl,
i wanna be a girl tat knws how to earn wat she wants.
get wat she wants.
slowly~
bit by bit.
I NEED TIME



Manicure~ rm20 ( including 1 colour )
if wanna draw the price wil be rm33++.

Pedicure~ rm15 ( including 1 colour )
if wanna draw the price wil be rm 22++.

We will be at mile 4,
indah jaya,
happi mart supermarket upstairs.
Welcum all customers~~~ =)