CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Bro's Bday....

My parents asked my bf & my bro's gf to cum celebrate my lil bro'sbday.
he was so happi to receive lots presents.
u could chis big big smileon his face.
had dinner all 2geter & some chit chats too.
thn went bck hum to cut the birthday cake.
wow !
its my favorite chocolate moist cake.
bt u could oso said its my whole family's favourite cake. =D
Had Sing b'day songs. cut the cake thn my father had his hand full of the chocolate cream thn smash it to my lil bro the birthday boy & my mama's face.
so whn my father was plyin tat the 2 couple tats mii & my bf & my Bro's gf all 2geter ran far away to protect ourself frm the cream destroyer.
hahahaha~
Had laughters & Chit chats Bout life & workin things wif my parents.
And yea. parents do had much more Xpirence thn V do.
Thy Do knw life mo better thn us.
Things are veli hard to earn indeed,
So V need to try hard to earn it ourself instead of having oter ppl's help.
I Want A simple life even thought rich life is better bcvuz u can get wat u wan.
bt even thought ure rich bt u CANT earn happiness & healthy body.
Thn take it the easy way.
I DO RATHER HAD A SIMPLE HAPPI & HEALTHY LIFE.
I wanna stay happi always wif my family & my boy.
I wanna 2geter earn lots money wif my boy. Earn it ourself.
I wanna many things. so many.
So i've juz had to work hard to earn it myself.
stay patient stay calm to myself.
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
PS: I wish tat ure hre too, sharing the happiness 2geter.
       I Miss You JoJo. Chingu. Always !
       And I Miss My JM all lots.
       I LOVE YOU ALL ALWAYS.